Monday, July 05, 2010

Colour Inspiration: {Softly Neutral}

{Good Monday morning! Trust your weekend was fabulous and for citizens of the USA, happy belated 4th of July! Technical issues prevented me from sharing this post with you before leaving for the weekend... enjoy and have a great day!}


(Source, image 1) Audrey Road; 2) Definitely Golden; 3) Flickr; 4) Sunday Suppers; 5) Gingerella; 6) Fashion Gone Rogue; 7) Definitely Golden; 8) Dress, Design & Decor via Bits of Beauty; 9) here; 10) Simple Blueprint via Aubreyroad; 11) Everything Fabulous; 12) Photographer Ashlee Raubach for Alice Lane Home; 13) Models; 14) Christian Dior Fall 2010 Ready to Wear via Style.com; 15) Reed Davis Photography via Flickr; 16) Flickr; 17) Flickr; 18) Haute Design.)

7 comments:

  1. So calm and beautiful. Gorgeous, gorgeous images. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love them all!!!! you have the best taste :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies... hope your week is absolutely wonderful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images all flow together so beautifully...your blog is lovely:)
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the muted tones! Very serene and beautiful!

    xxSabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty... I am in heaven right now... I love so many things here: the Chloé shorts, the soaps, the balcony, the café, everything! I love how you put this together -- I think it's one of my favorite posts in fact!

    I hope you are having a great week -- is it hot there? Vancouver is all of the sudden really, really warm!

    p.s the last photo was from me :) B&B Italia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,... thank you so much for reminding me where I sourced the last picture (should have known it was from your beautiful blog! credits are updated)... weather here is crazy hot (42), a bit unbearable in fact but I won't complain as I love the feel of the summer sun on my skin. Have a great end to your week... all the very best, Linda xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails