Sunday, January 30, 2011

Delectable Recipe: {Winter-time Vegetable Soup}

{Hello! Am finally back home from a short weekend trip to Montreal which was spent mostly in a hockey arena (nephew's tournament)! Although they lost, which meant we returned Saturday night, they played well and had a great time. Today is a beautiful, bright sunny day which started this morning with a light snowfall... this lovely recipe will be made for tonight's light supper... have a wonderful Sunday!}


*Butterfly Food.

7 comments:

  1. OH wow! This looks so good! I want to make it!! xxxx
    alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm I have been looking for a good soup recipe...do you happen to have this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps, I am a dingbat! I see the link! haha Thanks, I am new to your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot find the recipe. The link you give at the top, just redirects me back to this page. Your soup looks so yummy I would love to know if I can try it!
    gourmified@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing, but I however do not see the link. If you could please enlighten me as to how I can get this recipe I would be ever so greatful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Click on "butterfly food" below the last pic of the soup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails