Sunday, October 13, 2013

{ Weekend Musings }


* yesterday, "la famille" travelled to Upper Canada Village to visit the 2013 Pumpkin Inferno; with over 6000 carved pumpkins all lit up and stars shining brightly overhead, it was a magical night...



... transitioning into fall has been easy this year, with the temperature keeping steady, have been able to forego hoisery for now, am however, looking forward to wearing black fishnet stockings soon... 



... no thanksgiving dinner this year, however will be visiting my parents for dinner tonight, which I am looking forward to; happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians, xo



Images from here

Follow Simply Seductive on Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Pinterest. Copyright © 2008-2013 Simply Seductive | 2011-2013 Sequins and Tulle all rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a lovely autumn here too, with a smooth transition to colder days. I can't believe it's November. Hope you're enjoying fall to the full, Linda, and I wish you a great weekend!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails